ZICLA has joined ATSSA, the most important traffic association in the USA. Zicla accomplishes the advancement of roadway safety through the design, manufacture, and installation of road safety and traffic recycled and recyclable control devices in cycle tracks like its Zebra system®.
American Traffic Safety Services Association represents the road safety, traffic safety, and highway safety industry with effective legislative advocacy, traffic control safety training, and a far-reaching member partnership.
What ATTSA does?
- ATTSA core purpose is to advance roadway safety.
- ATSSA members accomplish the advancement of roadway safety through the design, manufacture, and installation of road safety and traffic control devices.
- ATSSA brings together members, road safety experts, and public agencies to identify and solve road safety issues.
Which are ATTSA strategic goals?
- ATSSA will advocate for roadway infrastructure safety.
- ATSSA will be our industry’s primary resource for roadway infrastructure safety knowledge exchange.
- ATSSA will be the recognized voice and authority on roadway safety.