PROJECT NAME: Public art in Asheville CITY: Asheville, North Carolina LOCATION: Coxe Avenue OPENING[…]
The separators making up the Zebra® family have been designed to improve safety for cycle lane users.
- They can be adapted to any kind of road surface.
- They are highly visible thanks to the fact that almost 40% of their surface is retroreflective.
- They are made with recycled plastic, so their environmental impact is minimal. They are ecodesigned products.
- They are highly resistant to impact and bad weather and they have various anchorage points in the road surface.
- They are competitive because they make it possible to carry out a project with minimal intervention on the public roads.