From August 22 to 24 of August, the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul in Minnesota (US) hosted the 2022 APBP conference, organized by the Association of Pedestrians & Bicycle Professionals (APBP).
It was a week full of knowledge exchange:
- We were able to clear up doubts and give in-depth explanations to our current clients who attended the conference. The common topics we discussed were:
- ADA Compliance,
- Installation technicalities,
- The delivery process and lead times.
- We were able to show the advantages of our solutions on our stand. We focused on their modularity, reversibility, easy installation and deinstallation, and environmental value.
- We were able to learn about cities’ current concerns, such as the performance of our products in different weather conditions, especially in winter conditions, and delivery options and opportunities.
ZICLA as a sponsor of the 2022 APBP conference.
Since 2005, ZICLA has been supporting cities in the transformation process they need to undergo so they can meet the challenges of the 21st century. We work to make cycling mobility safer and to make city streets more accessible to all citizens. We do all this by creating products using the waste generated by the cities themselves.
At ZICLA, we are therefore committed to sponsoring events like the APBP conference. We consider that we share the values of the conference and of the Association of Pedestrians & Bicycle Professionals: knowledge-sharing, advancing technical expertise, and supporting the professional development of its members.
ZICLA is also committed to bike lane users and pedestrians, so this kind of events is essential for us to understand their needs and concerns. This information and knowledge are crucial for us in developing new solutions.
Greetings and congratulations.
We congratulate the APBP association for the event coordination and thank the City of Minneapolis for hosting us.