ZIPPER system: segregation of traffic flows.
Modular system for segregating traffic flows formed by two high-visibility pieces with reflective strips.
- The Zipper system means cities can be adapted in a short time thanks to the possibility of implementing the project quickly and economically.
- Its price is more competitive because it does not require significant roadworks.
- It is a flexible system in case of town planning and mobility changes in the area where it is installed.
- The pieces of the Zipper system adapt to any kind of road and the needs of the area.
- The whole system is designed to minimise the environmental impact and its products are manufactured with recycled and recyclable materials.
- It is designed to provide high visibility, maximising safety in the cycle lane and on the roads where it is installed.
The Zipper system ensures safe riding for cyclists and safety for other road users.