PROJECT NAME: Deployment of new bus routes and protected bike lanes throughout the city center[…]
The Vectorial® system makes it possible to transform urban space quickly and improve accessibility at bus stops. It also makes it possible to resolve the conflict between bikes and bus stops and to build islands and refuges for pedestrians very quickly. It is formed by modules that fit together, making it possible to construct a range of different configurations.
- It can easily be adapted to the available space.
- It can be installed and removed quickly and easily.
- It is competitively priced compared to permanent works and also compared to other prefabricated systems because projects can be carried out with minimal intervention on public roads.
- Its modules are manufactured with recycled plastic, so its environmental footprint is minimal. It is an ecodesigned product.
- It is highly resistant to bad weather, impacts and loads.
- The surface is non-slip; it drains rainwater and both its texture and its color can be personalized.
- It allows the installation of canopies, pole signs, bollards, traffic lights, benches, etc.
- It has reflecting strips on the sides ensuring visibility day and night.